Carbonless soup with meatballs and frozen vegetables
Carbonless soup with meatballs and frozen vegetables how to make it in 20 minutes at home? Combinations of ingredients, secrets, and finesse of the dish. Step-by-step recipe with photo recipe.
A good lunch is key to proper nutrition. But very often there is not enough time to cook it. Then come frozen vegetable mixes and semi-finished products to help. Today I suggest cooking for lunch – a light carbohydrate-free soup with meatballs and frozen vegetables in 20 minutes at home. Many housewives now store vegetable mixes in the freezer in a reserve, thanks to the fact that you can prepare a dish very quickly. And this is an undoubted advantage.
This soup actually ages very fast. Its preparation takes very little time and requires almost no effort. Despite its quick preparation and simple composition of ingredients, it is nutritious and rich in vitamins, rich and fragrant. You can change the taste of this soup every time with different sets of vegetable mixes and every time you get a wonderful dish with an original taste. The main thing is to follow the order in evaluating the pan so as not to digest anything and preserve the vitamin of the vegetable.
- Caloric content per 100 g – 52 kcal.
- Dosage – 5
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
- Frozen meatballs – 15 pcs.
- Water or broth (meat, vegetables) – 2 l
- Frozen green beans – 100 g
- Frozen sweet peppers – 150 g (mine is green)
- Carrots – 1 pc.
- Ground black pepper – pinch or to taste
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Spices, herbs, herbs, herbs (whatever) – to taste
- Tomato puree – 1 tablespoon
How to make carbonless soup with meatballs and frozen vegetables step by step:
- Pour broth or drinking water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. I have chicken broth in the recipe I cooked and froze before. This is very useful when you need to cook something quickly. Season broth or water with salt and black pepper.
- I have a 2.5-liter pot, if you cook more soup; you increase the number of ingredients.
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. I prefer a rough cut: circles, half-circles, or a pole. And I do not fry the carrots in advance. But if you prefer to grate carrots and fry them in a pan in vegetable oil, do as you wish.
- Add the carrots to the broth and boil.
- Since I have a recipe for a carb-free soup, I have no potatoes. If you want to make a more enjoyable first dish, dip the peeled and chopped potato pieces in the pan with the carrots.
- Immediately place one meatball at a time in a pot of boiling broth. Stir gently so that they do not stick together. Bring the soup to a boil again, remove the foam, simmer and simmer on the lid for 10-15 minutes until the carrots and meatballs are almost completely cooked.
- I have frozen meatballs which also help a lot when you need to cook the first dish quickly. If you do not have frozen meatballs, cook them by turning the meat through a meat grinder. All types of meat can be: chicken fillets, pork, rabbit, and veal. Salt and pepper the minced meat, mix well and shape with your hands soaked in water, and shape into balls that are not bigger than a walnut.
- Add spices and herbs to the soup to taste. I add dried herbs, dried ground peppers, and vegetable spices.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, add the tomato puree to the soup, stir and cook.
- Immediately add frozen vegetables (peppers and green beans) without thawing. Peppers can be of any color: yellow, red, or green. You can choose fruits of the same color or create different ones. If you are using fresh vegetables, wash them, cut them in half lengthwise, remove the stem from the stone with seeds, cut them into strips, and send it to a pot with broth.
- Other vegetables can be included in the frozen mixture: boiled corn, asparagus beans, and cauliflower. But I recommend that you always use sweet peppers because it gives the soup a unique taste.
- Increase the heat and bring to a boil quickly. Cook the carbonless soup with meatballs and frozen vegetables for 5 minutes. Check it again for salt and pepper. Add the missing spice as needed. Remove the first dish from the heat and brew under the lid for 5 minutes. That’s it – pour light and nutritious soup every 20 minutes into plates and serve with croutons or baguettes.