KDH says “You will never dip your shrimp in anything else!”
- 1lb 21/25 count shrimp thawed shelled & deveined
- KDH Margarita Lime Sea Salt to taste (approx. 1 Oz)
- 4 Ounces tequila (your brand choice)
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Curd (jelly/jam isle)
- 1 Teaspoon fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- Marinate shrimp overnight in 4 ounces of tequila and 1 tablespoon lime juice (don’t overdue lime juice the acid will cook the shrimp) 1 ox. KDH Margarita Lime Sea Salt.
- In a small sauté, pan combine 3 tablespoons of lime curd, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of water and KDH Margarita Lime to taste. Simmer together on low until all ingredients blend together evenly. Keep warm.1
- Empty marinade and shrimp into a large sauté pan and simmer on medium covered until pink.
- Serve warm with dipping sauce and 1 teaspoon of fresh cilantro over shrimp.
KDH Salt Rocks