Restaurants or Caterers or specialty retailers who are sourcing local product from area growers and producers may apply to become a partner. Local products should be purchased directly from the farmer, market or co-op within the Hampton Roads or Northeastern North Carolina region (within 100 miles of your location). Local products purchased may be a part of your regular menu or used for specials only. Our board of directors will use its discretion when reviewing your application for approval. Fill out the application to the left or download the Restaurant and Caterer Application. The listing fee is $150 for the year. This small yearly fee helps Buy Fresh Buy Local to defray printing costs. Thank you for your support!
The Benefits of Partnership
- Inclusion in the Buy Fresh Buy Local Mobile App
- High visibility in the Buy Fresh Buy Local education and marketing program.
- Listing in the Buy Fresh Buy Local Hampton Roads Food Guide, printed and distributed throughout our region. In 2016 we distributed over 40,000 guides.
- Free copies of the Food Guide and educational material.
- Access to Buy Fresh Buy Local Hampton Roads social media:
- Facebook; 8,734 “likes”
- Twitter: 171 followers
- Monthly E-News: 6,000 subscribers
- Instagram 669 followers
- Exposure to additional markets through referrals, listings and website links.
- Opportunity to have your special event or other information included in our monthly E-newsletter.
- Educational opportunities, special events and convenient access to information about fresh, local products.