Farmers Markets are any markets or retail outlets who are selling products that are grown, raised or made locally by area farmers or producers within the Hampton Roads or Northeastern North Carolina region (within 100 miles of your location). Fill out the application to the left or download the Farmers Market Application. The listing fee for Farmer’s Markets is $150 for the year. This small yearly fee helps Buy Fresh Buy Local to defray printing costs. Thank you for your support!
The Benefits of Partnership
- Inclusion in the Buy Fresh Buy Local Mobile App
- High visibility in the Buy Fresh Buy Local education and marketing program.
- Listing in the Buy Fresh Buy Local Hampton Roads Food Guide, printed and distributed throughout our region. In 2016 we distributed over 40,000 guides.
- Free copies of the Food Guide and educational material.
- Access to Buy Fresh Buy Local Hampton Roads social media:
- Facebook; 8,734 “likes”
- Twitter: 1719 followers
- Monthly E-News: 6,000 subscribers
- Instagram: 669 followers
- Exposure to additional markets through referrals, listings, and website links.
- Opportunity to have your special event or other information included in our monthly E-newsletter.
- Educational opportunities, special events and convenient access to information about fresh, local products.