Please consider supporting the local food movement and small, family farms in our community by making a donation and becoming a member.*
Membership has Benefits:
- Monthly E-newsletter, which provides the most up-to-date information about what’s going on in our local food system.
- Recognition in our annual food guide and monthly e-newsletter.
- Early access to discounted tickets for Farm to Fork, an event held every September.
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events throughout the year. Past events have included our “Farmers Market to Table” dinner with local wine and locally made vodka cocktail tastings.
All levels of support are welcome!
- Heirlooms: $900 & up starting at $75 a month
- Mortgage Lifters: $480 – $899 only $40-$74 a month
- Golden Gems: $240 – $479 only $20- $39 a month
- Sweet 100’s: $120 – $239 only at $10-$19 a month
- Champions: $60-$119 only $5-$9 a month
- Celebrities: $20 – $59 – one time gift
Donations can be made online or send a check to:
PO Box 11678
Norfolk, VA 23517
Buy Fresh Buy Local is a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. All donations are fully tax deductible.
* Membership is given to all $20 and up donations.
Thank You To Our Members!
The Fine Family Fund
Mortgage Lifters ($480-899)
Daryl and Sandy Nemo
Lynn and Peter Schultz
Golden Gems ($240-$479)
Mary Reid Barrow
Lisa and Rex Hamaker
Sweet 100’s ($120-$239)
Cherrystone Aqua Farms
Jo Ann Crouse
Rick and Janice Felker
Lesley and Rich Hildreth
Nancy and Fred Lowe
Melody Persinger and Keith Yeargin
The Back-Yard Gardeners
Friends of Indian River
Connie and Scott Gallacher
Lake Smith Garden Club
Redwood Garden Club
Witchduck Garden Club
Leslie and John Law
Uncle Russ’ Dockside Seafood Market.